We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a good day spa in Scranton area

Which Scranton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
83 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a good day spa in Scranton area

A friend and I are doing a girls' getaway weekend in April, with Scranton being about the halfway point between us. We're planning to stay at the Inn at Nichols Village, which offers massages, but I'd like to find a day spa in the area that might have a better list of options -- manicures/pedicures, facials, etc. I found one called Alexander's that looks like it has some package deals, but does anyone have other suggestions?

Any suggestions for good restaurants/coffee shops/bars in the area where two friends could chat and catch up are welcome, too!

Dallas, Pa
Level Contributor
5 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a good day spa in Scranton area

alexanders in downtown scranton- the best....

2. Re: Looking for a good day spa in Scranton area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:11 pm, February 26, 2015
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a good day spa in Scranton area

The Woodhouse Day Spa in Kingston Pennsylvania..

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a good day spa in Scranton area

HE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® - KINGSTON

THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® is a peaceful haven dedicated to a sense of personal well-being and regeneration of mind, body and spirit. We invite you to indulge in an environment of luxury, privacy and comfort. With our remarkable facilities, we provide the perfect sanctuary where you can relax, unwind and revitalize yourself and your five senses. Our spa offers everything from luxurious body treatments to soothing skin care treatments - all where the focus is on you exclusively.

All of us at THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® are committed to your personal well-being, and it is our privilege and pleasure to serve you on your journey to greater wellness. Our goal is to help you return to your world renewed in mind, body and spirit so that you can achieve the health, energy and vitality you deserve.

Welcome…and thank you for spending time with us at THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA®.

THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® - KINGSTON

387 Wyoming Avenue

Kingston, PA 18704

p.570.763.0063

Scranton, PA
Level Contributor
12 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a good day spa in Scranton area

Sapphire Salon in Pittston is popular. It's a bit of a drive, but two of my friends rave about the Apple Day Spa in Honesdale, I haven't tried it.

Get answers to your questions about Scranton