We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Local Food and Pubs

Ohio
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Good Local Food and Pubs

Heading to Scranton tomorrow for a one night visit and wondering if anyone can recommend some good local pubs where we can drink and grab a bite to eat. Looking for a fun atmosphere - any place with a live band would be great.

Thank You,

Pittston PA
Level Contributor
60 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Local Food and Pubs

depends on what you want to eat. I'd try Cooper's for seafood, good beer selection. Kildare's Irish Pub is decent, and there's any number of Pizza and wing places. If its me, I'd get dinner then find a place for a band and a few drinks. The Scranton Times should have a list of who's playing.

Hope this helps

2. Re: Good Local Food and Pubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 23, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Scranton