We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Springfield,MA, brunch

Wichita Falls, Texas
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Springfield,MA, brunch

Need suggestions for a reasonably priced brunch on a Sunday in Springfield. We like just about everything but are not interested in paying a fortune at one of the hotel dining rooms.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
659 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Springfield,MA, brunch

Max's Tavern has a nice lunch menu with some brunch items on it. I've eaten at a few of the Max's Restaurant Group restaurants and the food is excellent.

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
Level Contributor
5,239 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Springfield,MA, brunch

I know that you said no hotels, but the only places that I can think of with a nice brunch are the Sheraton and the Marriott right across the street from each other. It has been a while but I have had a nice brunch at both.

Wichita Falls, Texas
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Springfield,MA, brunch

Thanks for the input. I think I'll expand my search to include good Sunday lunch places in general, not limited to brunch. Any ideas?

Groton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
2,246 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Springfield,MA, brunch

I would still look at Max's Tavern. I really like all of their restaurants.

Northampton, MA
Level Contributor
3,823 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Springfield,MA, brunch

Max's is your best bet. There's not a lot of good anything in Springfield. You have to go to Northampton for good restaurants.

6. Re: Springfield,MA, brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, October 31, 2015