We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,649 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
September

We will be staying in Sante Fe for 3 nights in September.

Would like some restaurant suggestions from locals as well as a fun bar or 2.

Thanks.

~SRQgirl

Atascadero...
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September

With so many choices and such a range of budgets to consider you'll have to bear with me on some categorization I'll try to accomplish.

Budget:

1. Cowgirl BBQ

2. Horsemen's Haven

3. Guadalupe Cafe

4. El Tesoro Cafe

5. Southside Cafe

Moderate:

1. El Farol

2. Il Piatto

3. The Shed

4. Gabriel's

5. Railyard Restaurant & Saloon

Expensive:

1. Cafe Pasqual's

2. O'Keeffe Cafe

3. Santacafe'

4. Baleen

5. The Pink Adobe

Really expensive:

1. The Compound

2. Geronimo

3. Trattoria Nostrani

4. Aqua Santa

5. Ristra

I could have easily started with 10 or more in each category and undoubtedly have omitted many fine choices but its a starting point at least based on personal experience and the opinions of guests to our B&B.

Santa Fe isn't blessed with tons of late night bars and such but there are enough and some feature live music.

1. Swig

2. Senor Lucky's

3. Cowgirl BBQ

4. Willee's Blues Club

5. El Farol

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,649 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September

TimToad,

Wow!! Are you thorough!!!!

Thank you for the time you put into this.

We are with the Archaeological Conservancy group and have 3 nights to enjoy your town. I haven't been to Sante Fe in years.

Since we'll be doing a lot of walking during the day, the late night bar scene is definitely out. When we travel, I always enjoy having a cocktail in a locals bar to talk with the people who live there.

Thanks again.

~SRQgirl

3. Re: September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, August 15, 2009