We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham?

Which Santa Fe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
800 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Wyndham?

Does anyone have any feedback on the Wyndham on Cerillos?

Also I am considering a visit to Santa Fe at the end of May though early June and appreciate any comments regarding a visit at that time. Thanks.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
6,545 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyndham?

I suppose you mean the Days Inn ? Best you read the tripadvisor reviews...There is a Wyndham affiliated super 8 on Cerrillos as well ...carracar

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
800 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wyndham?

don't think it's a Days Inn.it's a timeshare property.

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
800 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wyndham?

I believe the property was once the Casa Pueblo Inn.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
6,545 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wyndham?

Seems to be at 138 Park Ave. Nowhere near Cerrillos rd. A search brings up one so-so review,3 mos. stale... carracar

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
480 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wyndham?

I'm not a fan of Cerrillos lodging. It's a busy, commercial area that lacks any charm. However, saying that there is El Rey Inn that is quite charming and just a couple of miles from the plaza.

Also, there is Sage Inn that is economical. In the plaza area try Garrett's Desert Inn, Hotel Chimayo, and Ft. Marcy compound.

The Lodge at Santa Fe is just on the northwest side of the plaza that would be nicer to stay there than on Cerrillos, imho.

If you can give us a budget and criteria we can help a little more.

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
800 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wyndham?

Made an error....It is not on Cerillos but at 138 Park Ave.

Edited: 11:36 pm, January 04, 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,777 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wyndham?

I think you could do much better in Santa Fe. I had to actually go to Google maps street view to see the place and not the nicest street in town. If you are looking for a high end place, this is not it!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,678 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wyndham?

It looks like an average place that was turned into a timeshare. Is it that you want to rent a vacation home? There are many nice ones in SF. Or just to be near the Plaza?

Here's some general info:

http://www.santafe.org

santafe.org/Visiting_Santa_Fe/…index.html

santafe.org/Visiting_Santa_Fe/…index.html

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
800 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wyndham?

I have credits for a free week at this location so definitely a consideration. I have stayed in others owned by same company that are very nice, especially on Oregon coast and in California but that's no guarantee this one is. Thanks for input.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
6,545 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wyndham?

Santa Fe bills itself as the "city different" ... This accommodation is a cluster of re purposed private homes at the edge of a improving,crime challenged area... I would suggest a look see at the proposed unit... If it seems to meet your sense of personal security ... only then occupy...Do not leave "things" exposed in the car... carracar