We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best holiday arts/craft fairs in Santa Fe area?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
37 posts
59 reviews
Best holiday arts/craft fairs in Santa Fe area?

I will be visiting Santa Fe late November and all of December and need to get all of my Christmas shopping done. Back in Wisconsin I knew all the best and largest craft shows. Not looking for expensive gallery type of exhibits or the cheap stuff; but something in between with LOTS of exhibitors and large selection of jewelry, clothing, paintings, holiday decorations, etc. I did read about the Rio Grande arts and Crafts show and Winter Spanish Market.. Are those good? Any other ones that are well attended and popular? I am looking for events that have 100 to 150 plus exhibitors, not small shows.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
22,348 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Best holiday arts/craft fairs in Santa Fe area?

Yes the Winter Spanish Market December 1-2, is a great show and there also is a Contemporary Hispanic Market on Dec 8 and 9. The Winter Indian Market is Nov 24-25.

Also a big craft fair at the Santa Fe Community College Sat., Dec. 8th, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
11 posts
2. Re: Best holiday arts/craft fairs in Santa Fe area?

Rose, visit santafe.org/What_s_Happening/index.html for info on all Santa Fe events and shops. Enjoy your visit!

3. Re: Best holiday arts/craft fairs in Santa Fe area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, December 16, 2013