We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for the Santa Fe Experts: Top Restaurants?

Lugano, Switzerland
Level Contributor
54 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Question for the Santa Fe Experts: Top Restaurants?

I would love to know from the Santa Fe Experts which ones are your five top favorite restaurants please?Thanks!!!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
150 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Question for the Santa Fe Experts: Top Restaurants?

Just curious if Cafe Pasqual's is still as good as it use to be. I've only eaten there for breakfast - but thought it was delish! Is it as good for dinner?

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
480 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Question for the Santa Fe Experts: Top Restaurants?

I think Pasqual's is better at lunch and dinner than breakfast myself. I wouldn't hesitate making a reservation for dinner. I think her molé is one of the best I've ever had.

Another is Galisteo Bistro. I haven't eaten there since spring but it was very nice and we enjoyed it very much.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,678 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Question for the Santa Fe Experts: Top Restaurants?

I do not like Pasqual's; I think its overrated and riding on reputation as well as tour guide books. IMHO.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,678 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Question for the Santa Fe Experts: Top Restaurants?

I do not like Pasqual's; I think its overrated and riding on reputation as well as tour guide books. IMHO.

Tim
Austin, TX
Level Contributor
73 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Question for the Santa Fe Experts: Top Restaurants?

The OP has probably left Santa Fe, but it's fun to keep this going anyway. I visit Sante Fe twice a year to see family. I always go to Harry's Roadhouse, as much for the atmosphere there as for the food.

Most people don't associate Santa Fe with Chinese food, but Chow's down on St. Michael's is very good, the folks there are from Sichuan (but only some of the food is Sichuan style).

Albuquerque
Level Contributor
13 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Question for the Santa Fe Experts: Top Restaurants?

Recently had a bummer visit to Casa Sena. Bland food, very snooty staff, empty, which should have been a clue. Why did we end up at Casa Sena, because the Shed had a 2 hour walk in wait! Bill for 6 people at Casa Sena was over $150 and we were eating at Blake's Lota burger 2 hours later as every one was hungry. I had the tamale at Casa Sena, it was the size of a roll of quarters. Mind you, I do not mind paying for an upscale meal, but this was just legal robbery with a kitten sized meal!

Amarillo, Texas
Level Contributor
163 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Question for the Santa Fe Experts: Top Restaurants?

2nd Chows...it's very good, we just don't do Chinese food normally when we go to Santa Fe.

28. Re: Question for the Santa Fe Experts: Top Restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 22, 2013