We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zozobra

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
313 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Zozobra

Do you need ticketsfor Zozobra? If so, do I need to buy them ahead. And what time does the actual burning of Zozobra take place?

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
22,190 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zozobra

This year they are "counting" people coming into the area that Zozobra burns. Get your tickets ahead of time. http://www.zozobra.com/ It would be best to buy tickets if you really want to be on the field to see it. I have lived here for many years and have no interest in going there with the crowds etc. There is no way to know exactly when it will burn, usually 9-10pm ish???

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
313 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zozobra

Thanks so much for the quick and helpful response!

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
313 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zozobra

Let me ask you? When it comes to that weekend and the crowds, is it packed at the restaurants? Do we need reservations for dinner? Do places take reservations?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,678 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zozobra

Most of the people who go are locals, so it shouldn't have much effect on restaurants. However, to be safe, pick a restaurant not near Plaza, such as in Railyard area.

5. Re: Zozobra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, October 07, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Santa Fe