We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Casitas properties in Santa Fe--any reviews?

Which Santa Fe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ojo Caliente, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Two Casitas properties in Santa Fe--any reviews?

Has anyone stayed in any of the Two Casitas properties in Santa Fe? If so, how was the experience?

Wildwood, Missouri
Level Contributor
485 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Two Casitas properties in Santa Fe--any reviews?

The casita we stayed in had some great pointers - full of sunlight, lots of windows. The gourmet kitchen was quite spacious and full of light. And the kiva in the kitcheon was lovely. The bedroom was cute & if it was warmer we would have loved to have had our breakfast on the lovely deck at this casita. Many charming aspects to the casita Wendy. :)

Santa Fe
3 posts
Save Reply
52. Re: Two Casitas properties in Santa Fe--any reviews?

Hi Wildwood,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write up such a glowing review! A happy guest is a happy hostess. I am so glad you enjoyed the El Caminito house. Hope to see you in Santa Fe again soon.

Have a wonderful new year,

Wendy

Evanston, IL
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Two Casitas properties in Santa Fe--any reviews?

I'm going to be renting Puerto Del sole starting January 12. I've seen some of their other Casitas. I know they are all very nice. They all have good kitchens and comfortable beds

Evanston, IL
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Two Casitas properties in Santa Fe--any reviews?

I'm going to be renting Puerto Del sole starting January 12. I've seen some of their other Casitas. I know they are all very nice. They all have good kitchens and comfortable beds

Evanston, IL
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Two Casitas properties in Santa Fe--any reviews?

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: Two Casitas properties in Santa Fe--any reviews?

My wife and I just stayed at Artist A casita and had a great time. Very nice old adobe for a weeks stay in Santa Fe. Location is great! Only a 5 min walk to the plaza. We would definately go back. Thanks Wendy!

Richard.

Edited: 8:11 pm, March 28, 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: Two Casitas properties in Santa Fe--any reviews?

Two Casitas used to manage my vacation property and it was a nightmare! THere are much better operations in town.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: Two Casitas properties in Santa Fe--any reviews?

Two casitas used to manage a vacation renatl of mine and it was a nightmare. There are much better rental agencies in town.

rwu
east lansing...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
59. Re: Two Casitas properties in Santa Fe--any reviews?

Yes. Avoid based on our experience a week ago. We had an unfolding disaster--initially charming for a day or two, and then things took a turn for the worse, culminating with an infestation of ants that prompted us to move out. The cottage we stayed at is called Caballo.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
6,653 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
60. Re: Two Casitas properties in Santa Fe--any reviews?

As this thread now appears to be a bit of Guerilla marketing ... Better to sort through AIRBnB listings ... Where there are a number of properties actually reviewed by former guests... carracar