We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The best forum

Which Santa Fe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
140 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
The best forum

We are so thankful to all of you for taking the time and interest in helping us wade through so many dining options. We will try as many as we can and with your input have a pretty good idea where to go and what to avoid. Fuego is already a done deal for our anniv. Now the trick is to fit in the galleries and other good stuff SF has to offer. Being NYC Chowhounds I bet you can quess our first priority. Whatever we miss we can always see on our next visit. That's a done deal.

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
899 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The best forum

Hey man,

Just a couple of places to check out gallery wise are Galleria Corazon on canyon rd, and the is another place downtown, the owner/artists name is Sequoia, I think the name is the same. Sequoia has some great funtional iron works that are earthy and unique, and Heidi, the owner/artist is a canook gem. So kind and modest. I hope you post when you get back, and have a great time. Say hi to october in the bar at Fuego when you take a tour of the house. Tell her hi from the guy from OR that gave her a map tp the bi tesuque trail if you think of it. I know noone usually does this, but hey : ) Happy anniversary!!!