We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moveing to Santa Fe Looking for inexpensive housing

kansas city
6 posts
Save Topic
Moveing to Santa Fe Looking for inexpensive housing

My husband and I are looking into moving to Santa Fe. Now, I've been told Santa Fe was really expensive to live. We are a young couple, both emerging artists with pets. We want to have the entire Santa Fe / New Mexico experience, like living in an adobe, looking at the mountains from my front porch. But for the time being we will have to rent a place. So, pet friendly, affordable housing in Santa Fe and surrounding area...does anybody have any ideas? Thanks!

Level Contributor
669 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moveing to Santa Fe Looking for inexpensive housing

Most houses start at the price of 200,000. There are a few new devlopments like Nava Ade you might look in to. If you truly want a decent a house you will be paying at least 250,000 or 300,000. You may want to consider 30 min from town or Albuquerque. I know this killer real estate agent...her name is Mary Arnold....she works for French and French realty...give her a call and let her know how much you want to spend.