We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea World - 4th of July Celebration??

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sea World - 4th of July Celebration??

I’m trying to figure out if the Sea World (San Antonio) 4th of July Celebration is worthwhile to attend. The website is vague about the event other than saying … “SeaWorld will celebrate our Independence Day on July 4 with a fabulous fireworks display over Ski Lake. The best way to view the fireworks is from a seat in Ski Stadium.”

My question is this just an average firework display that I could see almost anywhere else or is it something spectacular that is worth booking our trip to Sea World on 4th of July weekend?

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld San Antonio
SeaWorld San Antonio
3,921 Reviews
San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,684 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea World - 4th of July Celebration??

I have not been in years - There are two free fireworks displays in SA for the Fourth.

2. Re: Sea World - 4th of July Celebration??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 01, 2015
Get answers to your questions about San Antonio