We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Antonio spa recommendation needed

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, TX
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
San Antonio spa recommendation needed

I'm planning on surprising my wife with an anniversary trip to San Antonio. I know she'd like to do a spa but I think we'd also like to be able to head out and paint the town red in the evening. I was looking at the Watermark but some of the reviews I read here left me looking for alternatives. Right now I was thinking of booking a room at one of the better hotels downtown and buying us a day package at a spa. Does anyone have any recommendations?

san antonio
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: San Antonio spa recommendation needed

hotel valencia on houston st. is a wonderful hotel and it's very inexpensive. if you book your room there, contact the conceirge and ask for reccomendations.

if you want something away from downtown, there the hyatt hill country inn and resort, far nw but named on of the best in the states. it's secluded and should be well worth it.

Plainfield, Illinois
Level Contributor
44 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Antonio spa recommendation needed

Don't know about the spas but Durty Nelly's on the Riverwalk is a great Irish pub with live entertainment

san antonio
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: San Antonio spa recommendation needed

Try the Watermark - http://www.watermarkhotel.com/

San Antonio, TX
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: San Antonio spa recommendation needed

A couple of my relatives and one coworker have said good things about the Hyatt Hill Country Resort. The relatives are timeshare traders, and they say the Hyatt was the nicest place to which they've ever traded.