We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flash Passes at Fiesta Texas, are they worth the cost?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Flash Passes at Fiesta Texas, are they worth the cost?

Has anyone used the flash passes? Is the pass worth the cost? Does it really save time waiting in line?

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,184 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flash Passes at Fiesta Texas, are they worth the cost?

If you are going on a Friday-Monday or holiday, I'd probably say it's best to get them. Midweek you should be okay. Or, do the major roller coasters first and last 2 hours of the day, when the lines are shorter.

Be prepared to drop $50+ for each mealtime for family of 4

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flash Passes at Fiesta Texas, are they worth the cost?

For the weekend probably so.

Level Contributor
101 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flash Passes at Fiesta Texas, are they worth the cost?

I've been in a long regular line waiting while the flash pass people are going through and through but still don't buy it because I think it's all about timing, like if it's real hot then maybe most crowds are at the water park or like going to the roller coasters in the morning/other half in the evening. The good thing is most rides have some type of cover or shade while waiting but If it's really hot and humid, big crowds like on a holiday, and you got one day to get on all the rides before traveling home, then I'd suggest it.

4. Re: Flash Passes at Fiesta Texas, are they worth the cost?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, May 31, 2014