We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airfare help

Midland, North...
1 post
Save Topic
airfare help

I am planning to come to San Antonio 6/1-6/4 to see my daughter graduate from basic training at Lackland AFB. I am a single unemployed mom of three and would love any advice on ways to find airfare deals from the Charlotte nc area. Lowest I can find is about $325.00 plus fees.

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,241 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airfare help

I like travelzoo.com. This offers airline, hotel, car, etc deals. Also, last minute deals.

Good luck!

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,241 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airfare help

Just came across this site last night. Kayak.com searches all airlines for lowest fares. Very fast and easy to use. I plugged in your dates, cities and the lowest fare showed $307.

Maine
Level Contributor
756 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airfare help

Are you going to be needing a hotel stay while you are there as well. If so try booking your hotel and airfare together. I just returned from a trip to San Antonio and after much searching and comparison for airfare, hotel, etc I ended up booking my flight, hotel, and rental car as a package for less then what I could get just airfar for elsewhere. Don't ask me why but I did and I was amazed also I was quite surprised with how much just going a day early or later changed the price or the difference in the prices from when I had checked just a couple days before. I had a lot of time to look (on some very slow night shifts) so I was able to shop around. The two sites I found the best price on was lodgingwithall.com and triprewards.com. Good luck

Webb City MO
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airfare help

Booking your airfare and hotel together can save you a lot of money. You might have to do a lot of searching,but it would be worth it. Other than the places that have been mentioned befoe, you could try expedia.com,(they have last minute deals) travelocity.com, hotwire.com, or priceline.com You might even try the airlines themselves. Also try searching from surrounding airports. Good Luck!!!

Webb City MO
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airfare help

Booking your airfare and hotel together can save you a lot of money. You might have to do a lot of searching,but it would be worth it. Other than the places that have been mentioned befoe, you could try expedia.com,(they have last minute deals) travelocity.com, hotwire.com, or priceline.com You might even try the airlines themselves. Also try searching from surrounding airports. Good Luck!!!

Get answers to your questions about San Antonio