We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

warm enough?

Danvers...
1 post
Save Topic
warm enough?

We are planing a trip to San Antonio in mid April and i was wondering if it will be warm enough to go swimming in the pool at the hotel.

Marlin Texas USA
Level Contributor
284 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: warm enough?

I would certainly think so. April has some of Texas' best weather--not hot, but warm enough to enjoy all sorts of outdoor activities. Daily highs are in the mid-to-upper 80's, and the lows are in the mid-60's, according to www.weatherspark.com so I think you'll enjoy your swim.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: warm enough?

Yes it should be warm enough to go for a swim unless Mother Nature brings us some unique out of the ordinary weather. LOL

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,684 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: warm enough?

I like to use WeatherUnderground's history for a place to get an idea of weather.

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
4,970 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: warm enough?

To be sure, I would look for a heated pool. If the pool isn't heated, whether you swim or not will be entirely dependent on your tolerance for very cool water, especially if the pool has a deep end. While the temperature might be very pleasant to relax beside the pool, the water can stay cool. Our pool water temperature in April usually hovers around 70 degrees or so.

5. Re: warm enough?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 29, 2013
Get answers to your questions about San Antonio