We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea World Parking - in & out?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,979 posts
156 reviews
Save Topic
Sea World Parking - in & out?

quick question. Does anyone know if Sea World parking offers in&out parking? Or do you have to pay for parking again if you leave the park and return?

1. Re: Sea World Parking - in & out?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:39 pm, December 10, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,518 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea World Parking - in & out?

I think you're going to have to call or email the park. It's been so long since I used single day parking that I'm not sure. I do want to say that you can go and come for that day, but I'm just not sure.

I couldn't find anything on the web site that said.

Edited: 9:05 am, December 10, 2012
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,979 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea World Parking - in & out?

I called and was told to keep the parking receipt and show it to the attendant if we do return the same day. So there is in/out parking at Sea World.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,518 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea World Parking - in & out?

Thanks for the info!

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea World Parking - in & out?

AlTippet thanks for sharing the info with everyone because I wasn't sure as well since I've haven't done anything like that in awhile.

So A Big Thank You for reporting back after finding the info out for yourself.

6. Re: Sea World Parking - in & out?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about San Antonio