We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which one would you stay at -

Forest Lake...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Which one would you stay at -

The websites and advice all look good. We are bringing "the boss" so we would like to stay in a good place. We are looking at the Omni, Valencia or Marriott Riverwalk. Do you like any of these or have any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Houston
Level Contributor
45 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which one would you stay at -

I have stayed at all three hotels. I would choose the Valencia or Omni. They are two of my favorite hotels on the River Walk.

Forest Lake...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which one would you stay at -

Thank you. Is there any other hotel you like better than these two? I can help you if you ever go to New Orleans.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which one would you stay at -

The Omni is very good + it's in a good location on the RW.

If you want a little more luxurious that is only a 5 min walk to main area then check out the Westin www.westin.com/riverwalk the room are a little larger as well.

If you want very luxurious then check out the Mokara www.mokarahotels.com they also have the best Spa. & on the quiet side of the Riverwalk just being a 5 min walk to main area.

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
17,652 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which one would you stay at -

OMNI aka La Mansion has the most character..Spanish Style. Valencia is more modern, stylish-trendy

and well, Mariott is Mariott..standard

you could add LaContessa and the Westin Riverwalk to the mix

or even the Grand Hyatt if you're so inclined.

5. Re: Which one would you stay at -

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 02, 2013