We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt Hill Country or Hyatt Wild Oaks pool area sharing

houston
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Hyatt Hill Country or Hyatt Wild Oaks pool area sharing

We are planning a trip to San Antonio area. I stayed at the westin last time and my son had great time.

We are not sure which one has a better pool area. I think I saw somewhere on here that you can stay at the Hill Country resort and use the pool area at the wild oaks too.

Anybody can confirm or experience this?

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyatt Hill Country or Hyatt Wild Oaks pool area sharing

Don't know about that but the Hyatt Hill Country has a nice water area & I believe it's has a huge water area. www.hillcountry.hyatt.com

JW Marriott SA Hill Country Resort & Spa has a fantastic & huge water area that is very enjoyable by the kids.

www.jwsanantonio.com

Edited: 10:43 am, July 23, 2012
2. Re: Hyatt Hill Country or Hyatt Wild Oaks pool area sharing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 25, 2013
Get answers to your questions about San Antonio