We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Availability

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Availability

We're going to a concert at AT&T center? Any advice on Taxi Service after concert to Riverwalk? Are they readily available at the stadium? My understanding is there is not much around the AT&T center and we don't want to be stranded! Any advice or info is appreciated. Didn't find much detail after web search... THANKS!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
16,720 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Availability

I suppose you might be taking a taxi beforehand? simply jot down that company name and no. or get the business card.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Availability

Will you being staying in the downtown area ???? You probably will have to call a cab there if needed.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Availability

We stayed at RiverWalk and getting a cab to go to AT&T Center was no problem. I was worried about afterwards with the concert crowd. Indeed after the performance you can catch a taxi in the line...pretty steady stream. We didn't even have to wait 5 minutes.

4. Re: Taxi Availability

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 28, 2013