We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels actually on the Riverwalk

Which San Antonio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
443 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels actually on the Riverwalk

Can someone suggest some hotels actually on the Riverwalk.....I keep looking at hotels that say Riverwalk as part of their name but then read to find out they are so many blocks from the Riverwalk...thanks so much!!!

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,384 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotels actually on the Riverwalk

RE: Springhill Suites I like to use google maps to get a feel for the area. Springhill Suites is a little further from the actual Riverwalk than other hotels. It is in a safe area but at night that area is pretty empty. A cab would be advised for a trip back after nine PM or so.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotels actually on the Riverwalk

Yes it is a safe area & a nice place near the riverwalk.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
23,572 posts
519 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotels actually on the Riverwalk

Stayed at Omni la Mansion del Rio and Drury Plaza on the Riverwalk. Generally speaking those are the two places I stay at each time I go.

14. Re: Hotels actually on the Riverwalk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 24, 2015
Get answers to your questions about San Antonio