We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Motel 6 question

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Another Motel 6 question

Does anyone know about the Motel 6 located near the Medical Center at 7719 PASTEUR CT

I-410 AT FREDERICKSBURG RD?

Thanks.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another Motel 6 question

Motel 6 speaks for itself..Clean,cheap and no frills..Very nice,safe area..Right in the heart of the Medical Center..If you can afford to live in Honolulu though,you may want to upgrade to The Omni or the Westin Resort,also in that general vicinity..

Austin, TX.
Level Contributor
4,889 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another Motel 6 question

Don't know about the Motel 6s you are familiar with, but the ones in Texas are just about the bottom of the motel barrel.

I would HIGHLY recommend choosing another place to stay, maybe a La Quinta Inn as there are numerous ones to choose from and pretty cheap.

San Antonio
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Another Motel 6 question

I am not a big fan of Motel 6. There are so many other options. On IH-10 you have a Hamtpon Inn, Howard Johnson, and so many others that are SO MUCH nicer. I have seen the Motel 6, it is older. I like to stay a little farther outside the loop. Keep looking.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Another Motel 6 question

Thanks for all the replies.

To 1LIFE2LIVE: I no longer can afford to live in Honolulu and I am relocating to the SA area, this is why I am looking for the most inexpensive place to stay for a week or more. Just an FYI.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Another Motel 6 question

blondegal..I know the feeling..I moved from San Diego 2 years ago,for the same reason..Besides,we need more blondegal's here..

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Another Motel 6 question

I thought of 2 more options for you..There is Warren Inn on Fredricksburg Rd.,and In-Town suites on Bandera..Both rent weekly..Around $150..They are fully furnished with Fridge,tv,and phone..Also in the same general area as Motel 6..Hope this helps..

San Antonio, TX
Level Contributor
573 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Another Motel 6 question

I'd stay away from the Warren Inn on Fredericksburg Rd. as there have been a couple of violent crimes there in the past year. I pass by there fairly often since I work nearby and it just doesn't seem like a place I would want for an extended stay. The extended stay hotel on Bandera Rd. that 1LIVE suggested would be a better choice. You may also want to check out the Homewood extended stay hotel on IH 10 near Wurzbach.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Another Motel 6 question

Thanks! VERY helpful. I got a great deal and can't wait to get there!

Mahalo Nui Loa!

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Another Motel 6 question

Just wanted to give my 2 cents worth. I opted for the In Town Suites on Bandera, there are two actually and mine was the one further out on Bandera. It was nice, clean and quiet.

Thanks for all the help! I'm happy to be in SA.