We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation packages on seaworld website

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
vacation packages on seaworld website

Hi, are the vacation package deals on the seaworld website good (hotel included, kids stay free and play free at seaworld) the packages start at around 690.00 for 4 nights depending on the class of the hotel. We're planning a trip mid july 2 adults and 2 kids and i'm trying to save as much as i can (tight budget on one salary )

thanks for your help.

Corpus Christi...
Destination Expert
for Corpus Christi
Level Contributor
5,327 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vacation packages on seaworld website

If you are on a tight budget I would eschew the package deals (they include season passes that are a bit more expensive than a two day ticket) and get the 2 days for 1 day price and then use priceline for a hotel. We usually see about as much as we want in a single day at Sea World but you can probably fill 2 days if you spend a lot of time at the waterpark inside. Should not have a problem getting a very good hotel deal for less than $100/night.

This deal is found at: https://www.datcu.org/ticket-sales/

Two Day - Same price as One Day!

Adult $50.14 plus sales tax

Child $42.49 plus sales tax (ages 3-9)

There may be better deals out there as well.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,450 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vacation packages on seaworld website

Don't know if its a good deal or not - you'd have to do the math. The trick with most deals is that they add a lot of things that you may not use so the face value is high but the value of what you actually use is not as high.

So I did a quick Hotwire search July 16 - 20 two stars $79 per night; two and a half stars $119 per night; three stars $146 per night; four star $209 per night. All near Sea World. Online tickets at Seaworld 47.25 each.

You could stay further away and get lower hotel rates.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vacation packages on seaworld website

You could save some money by booking separate but if the package has a lot to offer that you will use that it could be a great deal for you.

4. Re: vacation packages on seaworld website

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, December 13, 2010
Get answers to your questions about San Antonio