We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Antonio Easter Dinner

Connecticut
2 posts
Save Topic
San Antonio Easter Dinner

I am looking for a nice place for a mid day Easter Dinner for anywhere from 3 to 9 people . It can be brunch or regular dinner menu and within walking distance of the Hilton Palacio Del Rio and the La Quinta Convention Center.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Antonio Easter Dinner

All the restaurants on the RW is very walkable from the Hilton. There is Boudro's www.boudros.com a must is the guacamole prepared tableside with a Prickly Pear Margarita. For a great Sunday brunch you may want to go to Las Mansion Del Rio www.omnilamansion.com is Las Canarias just click on dining to see menu. The Sheraton Gunter www.gunterhotel.com has a great brunch. Biga on the Banks www.biga.com also has a great meal.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,470 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Antonio Easter Dinner

Biga would be my choice, but get reservations.

Connecticut
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: San Antonio Easter Dinner

Biga's menu has no prices. Can you give me an estimate of price ranges? Do you know when Easter menus will be available?

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,470 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: San Antonio Easter Dinner

I'd give them a call - My guess is around $30. Their Easter usually consists of buffet style appetizers and deserts and your choice of a few entrees.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: San Antonio Easter Dinner

Their Easter menu should be posted up soon probably in a week or 2.

Level Contributor
89 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: San Antonio Easter Dinner

We did Thanksgiving at the Achiote River Cafe at the Grand Hyatt Hotel and it was really nice. Don't know if they are doing Easter, but it might be worth checking it out.

Level Contributor
89 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: San Antonio Easter Dinner

We did Thanksgiving at the Achiote River Cafe at the Grand Hyatt Hotel and it was really nice. Don't know if they are doing Easter, but it might be worth checking it out.

8. Re: San Antonio Easter Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 19, 2010