We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour travel agents in Salem

sydney
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
tour travel agents in Salem

I will be spending some time in Salem and want to book some coach tours leaving Boston going to various places. I need the name of an Agent who knows the various tour companies and will do bookings

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
5,573 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tour travel agents in Salem

Welcome to the Salem Forum, Diane! I'm a little confused about your request. Will you be staying in Boston? Are you looking for a tour from Boston to Salem or from Boston to "various places" other than (or in addition to) Salem? As you may know, Salem is an easy day trip from Boston and doesn't really require an organized tour, but I suspect you're looking for something else. Tell us a little more so we can better help you with your visit.

sydney
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tour travel agents in Salem

Thank you. We will be staying in Salem and want to arrange a leaf peeping tour from Boston. Say 8 days. We also want to arrange a short tour to New York city and perhaps some other short trips from Salem for 1 to 2 days. We want to find out what is available and perhaps book through a local agent.

3. Re: tour travel agents in Salem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 08, 2014