We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amusement park opening date 2012?

Montreal
Level Contributor
555 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
amusement park opening date 2012?

i was on their website as well as the salemweb community calender and i couldn't find any info on when the amusement park opens. we're going to be in salem sometime between the 17th and the 20th of March (a daytrip from boston) is the amusement park open during that time of the year?

Edited: 9:41 am, January 08, 2012
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,674 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: amusement park opening date 2012?

Are you thinking Canobie Lake Park in Salem, NEW HAMPSHIRE?

Montreal
Level Contributor
555 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: amusement park opening date 2012?

no, the Salem Willows Amusement Park :) i'm not particularly looking to ride anything, but it sounded like a cool kind of rundown place to photograph:)

Edited: 11:04 am, January 08, 2012
North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
5,606 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: amusement park opening date 2012?

I think you'll be too early with your March visit. The Willows website says they'll be open April school vacation week, which is the week of April 15. There's no reason not to go for a look-around and some photos in March if you'll be in the area anyway (with a car).

South London
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: amusement park opening date 2012?

It's a nice place to picnic too if the weather is reasonable :)

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
5,606 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: amusement park opening date 2012?

March is probably a little early, but with the mild weather we've had this winter maybe not!

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,423 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: amusement park opening date 2012?

The Chinese Restaurant there is opened year round, serving chop suey sandwiches and other fare. The willow trees are pretty even without leaves ...

Edited: 8:40 pm, January 13, 2012
7. Re: amusement park opening date 2012?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, February 24, 2013