We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I absolutely recommend to pass Halloween in Salem !

Montreal, Canada
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
I absolutely recommend to pass Halloween in Salem !

I love Halloween and all the magic and spooky things that comes with it. Really loved going to Salem, a little bit toooo crowded, but still is a family attraction. No drunk people that I saw, a lot of police everywhere and everyone HAD an incredible costume. My advice, bring your costume with you, nothing to buy there. No bathrooms available anywhere but the portables....

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
5,738 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: I absolutely recommend to pass Halloween in Salem !

Not a problem, Molly452. Better to have two voices saying don't wait on reservations, October is busy! I agree the Waterfront Hotel is another to consider.

Salem, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,499 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: I absolutely recommend to pass Halloween in Salem !

NOW! Seriously, some hotels are booked by Jan.1st. Can't emphasize enuf to get on the phone and start workin' it this very weekend. Don't waste lots of time "deciding" which hotel is the "best" until you check availability. Many are already sold out.

Boston...
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: I absolutely recommend to pass Halloween in Salem !

Excellent advice on the urgency of confirming reservations

Also Molly452 great comparison ......charming versus modern

14. Re: I absolutely recommend to pass Halloween in Salem !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, October 28, 2012