We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reasonable gem show lodging

Which Tucson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Rosa, CA
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
reasonable gem show lodging

HELP! Have been going to Tucson Gem show for several years and this is the first time my usual places are gouging so early! Need a safe, clean comfortable place to stay for less than $100 a night for two non-smoking adults.

Tucson, AZ
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: reasonable gem show lodging

Not to dissapoint you but, I have lived in Tucson my whole life and work in the Hotel Industry and have to say I have no suggestions for you. Where are the usual places you have stayed in the past, perhaps I can offer some additional ideas. There are still rooms available in town its just going to depend on the dates as well, the second week of he show is genereally easier to get rooms.

Tucson, Arizona
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: reasonable gem show lodging

Anneliesa, I have a one-bedroom guesthouse near campus that has a kitchenette and it is available during the gemshow.

Email me at tucsonguesthouse@msn.com if you're still looking. I can accomodate you in your price range.

Eileen

Tucson, AZ
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: reasonable gem show lodging

Anneliesa (or anyone else seeking accomodations..),

We too have a one bedroom guesthouse with a kitchenette available during the Gemshow. We are located on the eastside of Tucson, about a 20 min drive from downtown. Our pricing is definitely less than the $100 per nite... If you wish to book it for a week at a time we can offer a package rate. Please contact us at steinke5az@msn.com for further info.