We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Providence Marriott

California
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Providence Marriott

Has anyone used to Spa at the Providence Marriott? I am looking for a hotel with A)Restaurant B)Room Service and C)Spa.

I haven;t seen any reviews on the spa.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Newport
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Providence Marriott

The only spas I have ever heard of spoken of highly are the Castle Hill Inn, in Newport, and the Norwich Inn in nearby CT.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Providence Marriott

There is also a spa at the Providence Biltmore Hotel. http://www.providencebiltmore.com/spa.html

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Providence Marriott

The spa at the Providence Marriott is a full service salon & spa. It is called the G Salon & Spa. It's awesome. Their number is 401-243-8778

providence,ri
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Providence Marriott

Castle Hill Inn and Providence Biltmore two good choices.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Providence Marriott

Email the hotel at providenceays@marriottprovidence.com. They can help you make an appointment at the hotel spa.

6. Re: Providence Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, December 16, 2013