We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best recommendation for Breakfast in Estes Park?

Which Estes Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Best recommendation for Breakfast in Estes Park?

Where would you recommend for breakfast in Estes Park? Thank you.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,135 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best recommendation for Breakfast in Estes Park?

We have our best luck asking our lodging hosts where is best to dine in town. Our Inn had breakfast so we didn't eat this meal there. Maybe someone else will post good local options.

rky
Estes Park, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park
Level Contributor
624 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best recommendation for Breakfast in Estes Park?

I'd go to The Egg & I. Sometimes there is a wait though and I don't prefer to do that for breakfast. You could also try Bighorn or The Mountaineer. If you are heading out on a Sunday, give the brunch at The Other Side a shot.

Windsor, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park
Level Contributor
10,023 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best recommendation for Breakfast in Estes Park?

For breakfast dessert, Donut Haus!! I am still laughing that this little hut on the side of the road is the number 1 rated restaurant in Estes Park here on TA. Their donuts and fritters are heavenly.

I agree with rky on Egg and I. You can also try Mountain Home or Notchtop Bakery in Stanley Village.

rky
Estes Park, Colorado
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
624 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best recommendation for Breakfast in Estes Park?

When I moved to Estes Park, I was dreading leaving a few of my favorite restaurants back on the East Coast. One is Paul's Donuts. Well, well, let me tell you . . . Paul's has nothing on the Donut Haus!!! That little sugary shack puts out some great stuff!

florida
Level Contributor
458 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best recommendation for Breakfast in Estes Park?

I've had 2-3 very good breakfasts at Molly B's

Flower Mound, Texas
Level Contributor
50 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best recommendation for Breakfast in Estes Park?

The Egg and I was great...would highly recommend.

If coffee and a snack is your game, I really recommend Coffee on the Rocks. The latte was good to be sure, accentuated by sitting in a nice adirondack chair looking out at a duck pond with mountains in the background.

denver
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best recommendation for Breakfast in Estes Park?

We used to go to the Egg and I, but their parking lot is often very hard to get in and out of, and there is often a wait. As such, we tried the Mountain Home Cafe, which is next to the pharmacy that is next to the Safeway, and now go there all the time for breakfast and / or lunch. It is family owned and operated, and the menu is large, the portions more than adequate, and the service is polite and casual. For breakfast, our favorite is their California omelet: it has hashbrowns, toast, avacacados and thier own fresh, homemade salsa, which is really good. They also have an outdoor patio, but don't go there expecting great views, just a nice open patio area and good food and polite service. (but then again, the Egg and I doesn't have an outdoor seating area, nor views.)

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
351 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best recommendation for Breakfast in Estes Park?

We eat breakfast regularly at the Bighorn but I do recall Molly B's being good as well. I had a great lunch at the Mountain Home Cafe but haven't had breakfast there, YET!!

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,501 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best recommendation for Breakfast in Estes Park?

I've heard Ed's Cantina has a good breakfast but it may only be on the weekends.

rky
Estes Park, Colorado
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
624 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best recommendation for Breakfast in Estes Park?

yes, Ed's only serves breakfast on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.

Get answers to your questions about Estes Park