We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation/Free Shuttle/Tours

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation/Free Shuttle/Tours

My friends and I were originally scheduled to visit Estes Park in May. However, we had to cancel and have rescheduled for the end of July. We are happy to know the free shuttle service will be available. I'm wondering if someone can offer assistance on mapping out the places we want to go by using the shuttle. We will be staying at the Silver Moon Inn and plan on visiting Snowy Peaks Winery, the Stanley Hotel for the Night Tour, and a little shopping and dining. Is there a website showing which shuttle routes we'd need to take and where the pick up and drop off areas are located?

We'd love to take an afternoon to see some scenic views in RMNP but we're confused on how to go about it. Private tour, shuttle bus or trying it ourselves. We're renting a van and driving in from Kansas City. Since gas prices are so high, we'd like to be able to just park the van once we get to our hotel and use available transportation.

Thanks in advance for suggestions/assistance!

Windsor, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park
Level Contributor
10,166 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Transportation/Free Shuttle/Tours

Yes, Trail Ridge Road is the crown jewel of RMNP. It is $20 per vehicle good for 7 days.

12. Re: Transportation/Free Shuttle/Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 18, 2013