We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor swimming pool

Longmont, CO
4 posts
Save Topic
Outdoor swimming pool

Looking for Estes Park lodging with an outdoor swimming pool.

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,848 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outdoor swimming pool

Check out this website with a Feature Finder - click Pool to find listings: www.estes-park.com/lodging/features.html

Our family stayed at a cabin resort not mentioned in this list with an outdoor pool, Valhalla Resort. Unfortunately, in June, it was way too cold to swim, so we never got to use it!

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outdoor swimming pool

Hi,

We stayed at the Stanley Hotel VILLAS. They have a outdoor pool. It's one of the reasons we stayed here because I didn't find anywhere else that has one. The villas are beautiful but the rooms inside the Stanley are not so great. Happy planning!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outdoor swimming pool

I have stayed twice at the Silver Moon Inn on Spruce Drive, They have an outdoor pool and a hot tub. The Fall river runs next to the Inn and they have outdoor BBQ grills and benches that you can sit and watch the river, very relaxing! It was right at the end of the Estes Village so you can walk to all the shops and restaurants. The Silver Moon was very clean and convient to everything. We had a refrigerator in our room, but I can't remember if there was a stove since I was on vacation and did not do any cooking. My teenage son liked being able to walk to the village shops. In the morning the office has free coffee and muffins and juice. They also have a VCR in the rooms and a large selections of movies to pick from for free.

Longmont, CO
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Outdoor swimming pool

I read that Valhalla Resort has an outdoor pool and I'm considering it as a possible reunion site. Shaken Bake what did you think of your stay there?

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,848 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outdoor swimming pool

Hi RP, Valhalla has simple cabins, kind of rustic, but certainly adequate facilities. The rec center and pool are pretty small, and overall, it's not what I'd describe as an impressive resort. But it's clean and economical; our family enjoyed our stay there, but if you're looking for luxury, this wouldn't be the place!

Get answers to your questions about Estes Park