We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mom and Pop Buritos

Which Albuquerque hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
211 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Mom and Pop Buritos

Can someone tell me the name of the small restaurant near Kirtland AFB that appears to be an old D.Q.? I hear the food there is great! Buritos, Tacos, etc.

Level Contributor
669 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mom and Pop Buritos

Cervantes is in that area and has great food but if it is a smaller place you're looking for I'm not sure what it could be.

Florida
Level Contributor
211 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mom and Pop Buritos

Thank You Hathor! I am now working at Kirtland and Cervantes is the #1 place they have also refferred me to, at San Pedro and Gibson.

Thanks for posting.

Cheers. RT

NJ
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mom and Pop Buritos

Near the intersection of Menaul and Eubank there's Taco Sal's

which is terrific! Been there for years and has the best Green Chili

(3 different degrees of hot!) in the world!

Level Contributor
669 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mom and Pop Buritos

So did you try the food at Cervantes yet? Also another great place is Los Cuates North on Lomas.....very good food!

5. Re: Mom and Pop Buritos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, August 21, 2009