We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ABQ - NYC special

Which Albuquerque hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Heidelberg
Level Contributor
6,678 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
ABQ - NYC special

If anyone besides me cares, Jet Blue is starting direct flights between ABQ Skyport and NYC JFK Airport in mid-Apr. It is the only non-stop flight flight between ABQ and any of NY airports, which always struck me as very strange and quite the hassle. (Continental used to have a flight one flight ABQ-Newark but no longer). With connections it was almost a full day trip.

Best of all, until midnight tonite there are some $66 promotional trips, so I grabbed tix for $131 RT (lately they were over $400), and will also save a few hours and hassles with connection. So NYers, come to NM, and NM come to NY!

Albuquerque, New...
Destination Expert
for Albuquerque, New Mexico
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ABQ - NYC special

Yes, this is good news. Family just traveled between NYC and ABQ and had to deal with several connections, including one cancellation (not weather related), for very long trip. And they booked long in advance. They mentioned how much they wished for direct. If we grab the $66 deal, do we have to lock in dates? No definite plans to travel to NYC at this moment but would certainly want to go again as soon as we could. I hear the Jet Blue are "red eyes".

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Heidelberg
Level Contributor
6,678 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ABQ - NYC special

The $66 fare is up til mid-May but you have to buy it by midnight tonight. Its a red eye ABQ - NYC but evening NYC-ABQ (daily flight with turn around)

3. Re: ABQ - NYC special

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, December 17, 2013