We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virtual Office Space for the Day

VENUS
Level Contributor
42 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Virtual Office Space for the Day

Greetings, TA friends,

I will be visiting the Balloon Fiesta for the first weekend, then driving to Santa Fe for a couple of days.

I will be back through ABQ at the festival on Thursday for the "special shapes rodeo," but my flight does not leave until late that evening, so I need to find a place to set up my "virtual office" to work for the day. This means an internet connection, preferably "wired," but I am also hoping to have wireless enabled by then. I thought about a hotel, but I would need to vacate midday due to check-out. Then I thought about the airport, but that might get a bit noisy. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Thanks!

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
2,169 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virtual Office Space for the Day

All of Albuquerque's public libraries have both high speed computers, or if you have your own laptop, connections at tables where you can work.

The nearest librares to the Albuquerque International Sunport should solve your problem. Search for the most suitable on the web.

VENUS
Level Contributor
42 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virtual Office Space for the Day

GREAT idea! I do have my own laptop. So if they do indeed have connectivity that can be accessed by a computer other than their own, that should work. I guess I would need a library card to enter?

I will swing by between balloon events and check out this option in advance before my actual work day. Thanks again for the idea! (I live in a town of 5,000, and I forget about such luxuries as public libraries! ;-)

Thanks!!

3. Re: Virtual Office Space for the Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, December 14, 2013