We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nativo Lodge

Which Albuquerque hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, OH
1 post
Save Topic
Nativo Lodge

Does anyone have any experience with the Nativo Lodge? It looks good on the internet but you never know. We are planning a trip to Albuquerque in September. I lived in Albuquerque in the early 60's and this is my first trip back. I am really looking forward to it and don't want to be disappointed. Thanks!

crystal lake IL
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nativo Lodge

I stayed 2 nights at Nativo Lodge in Oct 05, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The lobby colors and decor are quite nice, adding a real southwest flavor. The room was more subdued, but nicely furnished, also had a balcony. The beds were very soft and comfortable. Breakfast was typical buffet, nothing special. Bar in lobby serves drinks til 11 (?) and it was good to relax before bedtime. Did'nt use the pool area, but for around $69.00/day I was very satisfied, and plan on staying there again this year. BTW, the location is excellent, with easy access to I25.

Level Contributor
669 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nativo Lodge

I had my wedding there. For the rate you are paying you can't go wrong. The lobby is real gorgeous....they also have a heated pool and offer free breakfast. They just remodeled all their rooms and half of their rooms with a balcony have a mtn view...so ask for a mtn view room if you can. It's better to stay there than the downtown area. It's more safe and your parking is free. If you want some great local tacos, new mexican food....Taco Cabana is right next door as well.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
39 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nativo Lodge

Thank you for the lodge info. I've read some good and some bad reports and am a little leery about staying here this coming June/July. However, I now feel better about the lodging decision I let my 14 yr. old son make for us!

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
136 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nativo Lodge

Well for a reference, the Nativo Lodge is actually the old Wyndham Garden Hotel and was bought not too long ago. Well the Nativo Lodge looks nice from the outside, and should have easy access to the freeway. I don't know if it is near anything in particular though. I don't think it is too far from Cliffs amusement park.