We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Balloon rides

wisconsin
Level Contributor
87 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Balloon rides

Has anyone heard of Cloud 9 Balloon rides or used them?

Belmont...
Level Contributor
672 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Balloon rides

I have not but did notice on their website that the have one of the alien balloons for sale.

My birthday just passed but Christmas is coming up.

It's only 39k.

Just sayin'

( All kidding aside, there are dozens of reputable balloon operators in NM, this may be one of them. At least they don't have any bad press on TA )

Pickerington, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Balloon rides

Hi,

Did you ever use Cloud 9? We are looking for at several operators for rides and this was one of them.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
2,169 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Balloon rides

Wow! This original posting is almost a year old. Lady Luck Wisconsin may have even moved to Minnesota by now, LOL.

I can't say I've ever heard of Cloud 9 hot air balloons either. There are many independent fliers operating in the Albuquerque / Rio Rancho areas.

World Balloon and Rainbow Ryders are among the oldest, and the latter is associated with both the AIBF, and the Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau. Whoever you are considering, ask a lot of questions! Flying time hours of experience for the pilot; size and age of the balloon; where does it launch: AIBF Field or Rio Rancho; cost per passenger; and especially the refund policy if weather makes launching too dangerous on your scheduled launch date.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
87 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Balloon rides

Yes we did and it was enjoyable but not too seenic as I would have liked .It is located aways from Albuquerque. We were in the alien balloon. There were 4 of us and the operator.

5. Re: Balloon rides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 20, 2013