We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sante Fe

memphis, tn
Level Contributor
850 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Sante Fe

Are there any major activities to do in the area in mid Oct? Festivals, musical events, side trips, etc... What is the weather like then? What are names of the nicest places to stay in Sante Fe?

Marla

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,563 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sante Fe

October is a wonderful time of year. Usually no snow. The days are warm and nights are cool 70's to 30's. That is my favorite time of year here.

There are many nice places to stay. For hotels, Eldorado, Inn of the Anasazi, La Posada, .... plus a number of B&B's. Look at them on www.santafe.org, which also has a calendar of events and ideas for things to do.

Side trips... Bandelier National Monument, Pecos Nat Mon, Taos...

Have fun.

s. fla
Level Contributor
27 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sante Fe

nights are cool? 70´s to 30´s ??

Good god that´s quite a variance. I hope you´re not the weather man....LOL

Key is to layer, right?

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,563 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sante Fe

I forgot punctuation and a few words, good thing I'm a math teacher, not an English teacher! Should be ....nights are cool. Temps range from 70's in the day to 30's at night.

4. Re: Sante Fe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, September 06, 2009