We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casitas Chamisa B&B

houston, TX
2 posts
Save Topic
Casitas Chamisa B&B

Has anyone lately stayed at or been by Casitas Chamisa B&B? All the reviews are from 2006 or earlier. I am just wondering as we may book a few nights there.

Thank you.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,090 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casitas Chamisa B&B

I searched around and could not find anything new on them. Their website is still up so they must still be in business.

Hopefully someone in Albuquerque will post with more information.

Have fun.

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
1 post
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casitas Chamisa B&B

Hi,

My wife and I made a reservation for August 2007 for three nights. Hade a most pleasant phonecall with the owner and we are looking forward staying there. We will post our experiences. We let you know.

Inge and Ron

The Netherlands

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
122 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casitas Chamisa B&B

The owner, Arnold, is an older gentleman with a tendency to not always do email. It is a wonderful location, and he is a wonderful host with great stories to tell. Best to call and talk to him.

sj

4. Re: Casitas Chamisa B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, September 05, 2009