We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rodeway Inn

Which Petersburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mars
Level Contributor
215 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Rodeway Inn

I just talked to a young man at the Rodeway Inn in Petersburg. Online this motel is listed as both a Best Western and a Quality Inn. Neither one has very good reviews. He assured me that the motel is under new ownership and has been completely remodeled. Is this true? Would you recommend staying here? The rates are very good. We are on our way to the Outer Banks and would like to stay somewhere in the Petersburg area. I hear there is a race nearby and the motels may be filling up soon. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Richmond VA USA
Destination Expert
for Richmond
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rodeway Inn

Do not stay in this area. The area around this hotel is not a good place to be after dark. Stay a little further north, in Chester or Colonial Heights. If rooms in that area are sold out because of the race, look further on your route to the Outer Banks.

Mars
Level Contributor
215 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rodeway Inn

Thank you for the fast reply. With Hurricane Hanna on it's way we may be rethinking the whole trip!

3. Re: Rodeway Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, October 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Petersburg