We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comedy Club

Which Corpus Christi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Comedy Club

Im coming back to corpus for the 3rd time in December, and am always looking for new stuff to do around and about!

Any less than obvious suggestions?

Anyone know if the comedy club that is near the heritiage park/ aquarium / museum area is actually open and working? I only noticed it the day before I left last time!

thanks!

Corpus Christi...
Destination Expert
for Corpus Christi
Level Contributor
5,185 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comedy Club

This should answer your question. Just got back from London for the 5th time. Love the city.

Not downtown but in Sunrise Mall and the only Comedy Club in town that I am aware of. Never been there.

Sparkling C.T. Comedy Club

Address: 5858 S. Padre Island Drive, Lower Level Sunrise Mall main entrance

Phone: 906-0545 or www.crazytimescomedyclub.com

Specialty: Stand up comedy

Price: $10; $5 discount on Thursdays for college/military with ID

Hours: Doors open 7:30 p.m. Wednesday to Saturday. Comedy shows 8:30 p.m. Thursday; 8:30 and 10:30 p.m. Friday/Saturday

2. Re: Comedy Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, September 30, 2009