We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Antonio-Hyatt and Hilton Stays

Which Corpus Christi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
usa
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
San Antonio-Hyatt and Hilton Stays

I just returned from a weekend staying at both hotels. The Hyatt ,had a special of $159.w/ $30.food/bev. credit & has a wonderful 12.00 lunch buffet during the weekdays and 18.00 breakfast buffet on Sat/Sun. Rooms were spacious, updated and service was good. Jazz club is a cover charge of $6.+ drink p.p.,also, the desks can give up free passes for cover charge At Howling at the Moon.Parking garage is 22.+ w/come and go or if checking in during the day, park at garage near Hilton $7.00 until 8 am,daily,short walk back. CVS real close for items needed in room.Dinner indoors at Landrys was nice as it was humid out, and they have a jazz combo on 2nd floor level,food was excellent,had daily special of seafood,and seafood platter for $56 w/tip $72. for great server named Mike. Sports bar out main door of Hyatt to your left by one block is very roomy, reasonable and smoking for those that don't like to go outside, Tickets is the name I think.

Hilton was great, took a chance on priceline got it for $100. and was on riverwalk w/balcony on 10th floor, used the parking garage caddycorner from it(circular driveup can be seen) so $13. for 24 hr period. Watched college football in sports bar w/wings, depending on who your rooting for alot of dedicated fans having a good time.

Riverwalk area very clean, people friendly, mall closes and of course if shopping is important, drive up to San Marcos for outlet stores and lunch and enjoy nighttime of riverwalk.

Police on bikes, horses, walking, uniform and undercover provides for a secure feeling of exploring and walking. We definetely are returning to Riverwalk to do all we did not get to do in 3 days!

Mansfield, Texas
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: San Antonio-Hyatt and Hilton Stays

I know you meant for this to be in the SA form and not the CC form but regardless it sounds like you had a lot of fun. I have been coming down to the riverwalk for years. Do the same things over and over and I still love it. Guess I'm hooked and alwats will be.

2. Re: San Antonio-Hyatt and Hilton Stays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, September 10, 2009