We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which mountain is the best for boarding??

Orland Park...
Level Contributor
327 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Which mountain is the best for boarding??

My son visited Snowbird with friends last year and really liked it. This time he wants to try something new, but from what I've been reading here, it seems like Snowbird is the best for boarding???? For this trip I will have 2 boarders and 1 skiier. Luckily, the skiier can go where the boarders go, right?

What are your opinions on the mountains for boarding in January?

Thanks so much!!

Layton, UT
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which mountain is the best for boarding??

Hello!

I would check out Powder Mountain, they just put in a new lift that is amazing. You actually get to stand inside of it, instead of sit on a chair and go up. Much safer!

Don't go to Wolf Mountain, you'll be wasting your time. Snow Basin is also very good, they have a great cook. (Fiance's Uncle)

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
401 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which mountain is the best for boarding??

Powder Mountain is okay it's located up north in Eden Valley (by Ogden) . I prefer Brighton Ski Resort. The terrain park at Brighton is much better IMHO.

3. Re: Which mountain is the best for boarding??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 26, 2010