We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Macon Marriott City Center

Which Macon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, New...
Level Contributor
273 posts
Save Topic
Macon Marriott City Center

I am thinking about staying at the Macon Marriott City Center for 1 night (or possibly 2 nights). I am using this hotel as a stop to break up some of the driving for our travel down south to Florida. Therefore, I am primarily concerned with anyone's thoughts on the rooms and service at this hotel. I am a little concerned about the travel ratings on Trip Advisor. This hotel is rated 3.5/5 by Trip Advisor reviewers, which is lower than what I am used to. I am used to a 4/5 user rating.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
26,927 posts
382 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Macon Marriott City Center

Never stayed at this hotel- it is in the downtown area. I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn near Mercer U. and the Hampton Inn and Homewood suites on the north side of Macon. They are near the new outdoor mall and nice restaurants.

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Macon
Level Contributor
351 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Macon Marriott City Center

newest nicest hotel in the city. Downtown. Very pretty. I've not stayed but went to events. Good catering so foo should be OK.

Las Vegas, New...
Level Contributor
273 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Macon Marriott City Center

Any thoughts as to why the Trip Advisor user rating is low (3.5/5)?

4. Re: Macon Marriott City Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, March 26, 2014