We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation at FOX

Which Fox Glacier hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
272 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation at FOX

Can someone please tell me if the Westhaven is now the Te Weheka Inn ? My Aussie brochure lists this as 2 different hotels but on this website hotelscombined.com.au/City/Fox_Glacier.htm it appears it's one and the same ?? My husband and I plan to soend 2 nights at FOX and am thinking of staying at the Westhaven .. Any suggestions ?? Thanks

Queenstown, New...
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation at FOX

Hi , I'm not sure about the hotels. But I can reccommend The Homestead Bed and Breakfast. Noeleen and Kevin run the b+b as well as the biggest farm in Fox. Nice people just a minute down the road towards the beach.

THE HOMESTEAD FARM B & B

Cook Flat Rd, Fox Glacier, West Coast, New Zealand.

Phone 03 751 0835, Fax 03 751 0805,

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
252 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation at FOX

Hi, Te Weheka Inn and the Westhaven are two very different properties about 100 metres apart in Fox Village. Te Weheka is proably the best accommodation of its type available on the entire West Coast (in my humble opinion) but the Westhaven is not bad either. Westhaven is a motel type property and is right in town. Reasonably new so rooms still in good condition.

If you have a car you can also look at options just out of the township as these offer better views of the Alps.

3. Re: Accomodation at FOX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 26, 2009