We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Elua Village Beach and closest Beach Bar & grill if any

Which Wailea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Frisco, TX
Level Contributor
294 posts
39 reviews
Elua Village Beach and closest Beach Bar & grill if any

I've seen all the restaurant refernces and reviews, but just looking for beach bars within walking distance of Elua Beach. Thanks!

Frisco, TX
Level Contributor
294 posts
39 reviews
11. Re: Elua Village Beach and closest Beach Bar & grill if any

Thanks SeattleBadger, and yes we at staying at Elua Village. We will definitly pack our beverages and snacks then head for the pool cabana. Thanks for the information. Will be there. 8/30--9/4

Seattle
Level Contributor
906 posts
6 reviews
12. Re: Elua Village Beach and closest Beach Bar & grill if any

I know it's not the same as sitting at a bar, watching the bartender ply his craft, the sun set, the fellow patrons, the water, maybe some music, etc etc.--I do love a good beach bar! But a few intimate nights at the pool cabana or Elua's little private lawn area overlooking Ulua Beach will save you enough $$ to then enjoy a night at the Lobby Lounge at the 4S or the Bistro Bar at Grand Wailea, and a little closer is Mala at the Marriott. As I think I said previously, we also walked up to Manoli's for dinner one night and they have a nice bar with distant views of the ocean, and it was a nice stroll there and back. I applaud your responsible efforts, by the way, to find a place to enjoy a few drinks and then *walk* home. Have a wonderful time at Elua!

13. Re: Elua Village Beach and closest Beach Bar & grill if any

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 22, 2014