We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Bar in Wailea?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
241 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Best Bar in Wailea?

I'm interested to hear some thoughts on the best bar in Wailea for late afternoon/evening drinks? (preferably within walking distance from the Four Seasons!).

This is obviously subjective, but I'm looking for somewhere with a bit of atmosphere and great drinks. Doesn't have to be pricey.

Discovery Bay...
Level Contributor
183 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Bar in Wailea?

Don't think I would want to walk there but close is Gannon's. Great happy hour with discounted drinks & 50% off appetizers. Had a great mai tai & lilikoi mojito there.. Great view too!

Edited: 11:42 pm, September 23, 2012
Lawrence, Kansas
Level Contributor
109 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Bar in Wailea?

Probably wouldn't want to walk there but Monkey Pod for us. Like Gannon's, it has a great happy hour and generally live music.

S.F. Bay Area
Level Contributor
3,008 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Bar in Wailea?

Though it's a bit touristy, Tommy Bahamas has a good bar & very pleasant atmosphere @shops at Wailea. At the Wailea Golf Club, there's Mulligan's on the blue, which is Irish Pub-style & offers nightly entertainment. Monkeypod has a nice bar, but it's a bit farther away up on the Piilani Hwy..

Aloha, NKO

4. Re: Best Bar in Wailea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, December 14, 2013