We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo in Wailea area.

Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Topic
Condo in Wailea area.

I'm looking for a condo in the Wailea area for around $1500.00 a week. I would like to be on the beach and preferably a place that doesn't have a ton of kids around. I am going the first week in March.

Level Contributor
21,943 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo in Wailea area.

I like this site for well-vetted South Maui condos: www.mauiownercondos.com

March is high season, so there may not be a lot of availbility. You should reserve your rental car now, while you search for the condo.

Beachfront is always going to be more expensive. A Wailea address will be more than neighboring South Kihei. You may want to look at condos across from the beaches in both places. They are generally newer, as well as less expensive.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
26,370 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condo in Wailea area.

Also check out vrbo for places. You can plunk in your dates and it will show you what is available.

Please heed the advice from ChiSue. If you know your dates, get the car rented. Don't prepay, as the rates can of sometimes drop a week before your departure. Then you can rebook at a better price, then cancel the old one.

http://www.discounthawaiicarrental.com/ is a good place to start, and also check with Costco if you are a member.

3. Re: Condo in Wailea area.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 14, 2013