We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One week to Go

houston tx
Level Contributor
73 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
One week to Go

We finally have a week left before we go to Maui and I can't concentrate on anything but the trip. I'm looking for the best transportation company to transport us from the airport to our hotel, since I don't want to rent a car for our stay. Any suggestions?

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,620 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One week to Go

Your first trip and no car..wow. Might want to have infor for back up. Cabs are $$$, public transportation will eat away the hours

Executive shuttle and Speedie shuttle are two. Google Transportation Maui and you will see choices, which are limited.

http://www.discounthawaiicarrental.com/? good company, many of use them.

I know you didn't ask but just had to let you know some of the things that you can't book a tour to see, areas that Maui, Maui.

You will miss much not having a car, even the easy, beautiful, breath taking 30 minute drive to the south end of the road past Wailea through the lava fields, or the HUGE Big Beach (about 10 minute down the road). Or the Banyan Tree that covers a city block in Lahaina.

Edited: 11:54 am, June 02, 2012
S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
10,620 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One week to Go

.."that make Maui, Maui"

houston tx
Level Contributor
73 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One week to Go

I meant to say not for the whole trip, I do plan to rent a car for a day to go site seeing.

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
10,620 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One week to Go

Oh good..Maui is a beautiful island to explore. Enjoy your trip. We look forward to a report when you return.

5. Re: One week to Go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, June 21, 2013