We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kilohana Signature Suite at Fairmont Kea Lani

Save Topic
Kilohana Signature Suite at Fairmont Kea Lani

Can any one recommend the best location for the Kilohana Signature Suite? My wife and I were lucky enough to book one early for our 30th wedding anniversary in August. I have heard they have the best views and are located at the corners of the hotel. My wife and I enjoy sitting out on the lanai watching the ocean while on vacation. My concern is the South wing looks like the Pole Beach Club condos would block the view of the ocean. Does anyone have any information on the room locations with the best views and closest to the ocean?

Mahalo

1. Re: Kilohana Signature Suite at Fairmont Kea Lani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:40 am, June 22, 2013